2.9.06

Quando o humor se conjuga com feminismo

An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing," on the blackboard and directed the students to punctuate it correctly.
What wrote the men ? "Woman, without her man, is nothing."
And the women ? "Woman! Without her, man is nothing."



Friday night I was sitting at my local bar enjoying an after work cocktail with my girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy young man entered. He was so striking that I could not take my eyes off him.
The young man noticed my overly attentive stare and walked directly toward me. Before I could offer my apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to me, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20 and with one condition." Flabbergasted, I asked what the condition was.
The young man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." I considered his proposition for a moment, then slowly removed from my purse a $20 bill, which I pressed into the young man's hand along with my address.
I looked deeply, longingly into his eyes, and slowly, meaningfully said..."Clean my house."

Sem comentários: